Have you or someone you care about been abused or discriminated against by USC’s Dr. Dennis Kelly?
Kellogg & Van Aken LLP has filed a lawsuit against the University of Southern California (USC) and Dr. Dennis Kelly alleging discrimination, sexual assault, battery, and abuse of young gay and bisexual men during their men’s health examinations while they were students at USC.
Allegations of abuse and discrimination include, but are not limited to:
• Inappropriate rectal examinations and genital examinations;
• Inappropriate touching;
• Offensive commenting regarding sexual practices and sexual orientation;
• Invasive questioning;
• Unnecessary medical testing;
• Unnecessary medical procedures;
• Unnecessary medical examinations;
• Homophobic treatment of patients;
• Shaming of male on male sexual practices.
Dr. Dennis Kelly was also a physician at California State University, Northridge (CSUN) and UCLA. If you were a patient of Dr. Dennis Kelly at USC, CSUN or UCLA and would like more information, please call us or fill out our contact us form below for a free and confidential consultation.